Dr. Meierhoefer is a very experienced leader, speaker, business owner, author, and motivator. His focus is on soft skill development for leaders. He introduces his audiences to the concept of a “becoming a Blue Angel Formation Leader”.
Born in Germany he joined the Air Force and served 22 years as and flight officer and instructor. He retired at the US/German Flight Training Center at Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico in 2001.
Dr. Meierhoefer became the executive director of ISG at Isera Group LLC, a software development company in Santa Barbara, California.
Since 2005 Dr. Meierhoefer owns his consulting company AMC LLC. As a program manager, facilitator for executive education programs, workshop leader, and strategic advisor to the executive teams he has served on projects (from most current to least recent) at:
- Bayer Healthcare Berkeley, California, (international employee development).
- CISCO, San Jose, California (operational networking as internal consultants).
- Audi Mexico, Puebla, Mexico, (inter-cultural networking and relationship building).
- State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, Illinois, (global employee integration).
- Johnson & Johnson-First Line Leader Program (California, Panama, Columbia, Spain).
- General Electric (Internal Networking and relationship building).
- Boeing, Seattle, WA (Supply chain leadership re-integration learning map program).
- American Management Association (2005 – present), seminar leader for “The Voice of Leadership”-program in western US states.
Dr. Meierhoefer supports, teaches and advises managers and leaders through different initiatives that enhance networking, elevator pitches, relationship development, strategic networking.
Dr. Meierhoefer has published three books