Catherine Mowbray LorenzCatherine Lorenz
Catherine helps motivated professionals and heart-centered entrepreneurs to achieve massive, long-lasting results by providing customized training and consulting in the areas of communication and leadership.
She is a British-born, international speaker-trainer who has presented talks or seminars on 6 out of the 7 continents. Her executive training programs are: Poised, Polished, Powerful Presentations, Tips, Taboos and Troubleshooting in International Business© and Mastering Magnificence – Executive Presence©.
As a healthcare trainer, Catherine presented customized leadership and blended staff training to cross- functional groups and leadership in effective best practices which improved patient satisfaction scores through enhanced understanding and supported compassionate care.
Through her personalized workshops and targeted coaching, she has helped thousands of high-level executives and speakers break through communication barriers to ignite their results through improved confidence and competence
- Powerful Presentations Skills
- Tips, Taboos and Troubleshooting in International Business
- Mastering Magnificence – Executive Presence for Women Professionals
- Primary Enterprise Trainer at UC San Diego Health System (6500 employees) 2011 – 2013 in Service Excellence
- New Hire Orientation 2x monthly
- AWIS – Assoc. of Women in Science – Powerful Presentations Skills for Women Executives.