Pattie VargasThe Vargas Group
Pattie is a frequent conference speaker on the topics of change management, personal resilience, team dynamics and issues facing women in the workplace, with a delivery that is humorous, practical and backed by years of personal experience, both painful and pleasant! Her collaborative and facilitative style brings about dramatic improvements in workplace and personal performance.
Pattie entertains and energizes audiences on surviving – and thriving! – during change! Her practical message and humorous stories, born of the joys and sorrows that can only come from experience, will quickly captivate and engage any audience!
Pattie delivers relevant topics and inspirational messages, while maintaining an uncanny ability to weave her personal experiences into a well resonated, audience related story. She never fails to capture the imagination of the audience!
- The Resilience Factor
- Change is Inevitable… *Surviving is Up To You!
- Extraordinary Teams, Extraordinary Results!
- Don’t Look Now, Your Strength is Showing
- WT2 Conference- Silicon Valley
- Sue Talks – San Diego
- Nurse’s Day – Redding, Ca
- ABWA – National appearances
- PMI Symposium – Silicon Valley
- KCAC – Kansas City