Ryan ShortillPositive Adventures
Ryan Shortill breaks through the humdrum of the traditional.
Passionate about helping communities, organizations, teams, and individuals realize their productive power and capabilities, Ryan uses insightful, purpose-driven techniques delivered in a unique way.
- Works with executives all over the world
- International Speakers
- Works with thousands each year
- Proven record of shortening the learning curve
- 2016 Social Entrepreneur from Entrepreneur Organization San Diego (EOSD)
- 2014 & 2013 San Diego Business Journal’s Most Admired CEO Finalist
- Voted 2013 Community Leader of the Year by Meeting Professional Intl-San Diego (SDMPI)
- Named 2013 40 under 40 winner from San Diego
- 2013 Most Innovative Product or Service from the San Diego Chamber of Commerce
- Voted 2011 Presenter of the Year by Meeting Professionals Intl-San Diego (SDMPI)
Ryan has taught a variety of curriculum to every level of academia as well as large organizations and senior management teams and is accustomed to speaking to a variety of audiences. He is an accomplished corporate trainer and facilitator getting tangible results. Also, an avid traveler, his global journeys include six continents, 52 countries, all 50 states, and summiting some of the world’s highest peaks.
Ryan holds a B.S. degree in Kinesiology: Outdoor/ Experiential Education from the University of New Hampshire. He is one of the driving forces behind the Positive Adventures team in its quest to make a positive impact in the local community that will spill over into the world at large.
“The true measure of team building effectiveness comes over time but you can tell when the seeds of a great program have been planted by the number of references to key lessons that sprout up as time passes…It wasn’t till the next day and the following week that people began citing ‘Ryanisms’ (from the program) that I knew the effect would be lasting.”
~Shannon Matwiyoff, Abbott Pharmaceuticals