Sylvia MelenaMelena Consulting Group
Sylvia Melena knows first-hand the thrills and challenges of the leadership journey. She is a results-oriented leadership, management and organizational development consultant and trainer with a wealth of middle, senior and executive management experience. For nearly two decades, she has led small teams and entire workforces, ranging from 80 to nearly 300 employees, into notable performance improvement.
- Great Leadership
- Strong Management
- Creating High Performing Teams
- Host Team Member and Facilitator for the County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency “Great Leader Academy,” leveraging the Gallup Organization’s strengths-based leadership and “12 Elements of Great Managing.” San Diego, CA, 2014 – 2017.
- Speaker on “The Power of Building and Marketing Your Leadership Brand” – Hispanic Scholarship Consortium 2016 Summer Leadership Conference. Austin, TX, July 2016.
- Co-developed, managed and facilitated “Manager Boot Camp” for the County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency, Central & South Regions. San Diego, CA, 2014 – 2015.
- Workshop panelist and speaker for “Thinking Big: Can Innovative County Practices Grow Statewide?” – California Food Policy Advocates’ 2012 CalFresh Forum. Sacramento, CA, February 2012.