Dr. Meierhoefer is a very experienced leader, speaker, business owner, author, and motivator. His focus is on soft skill development for leaders. He introduces his audiences to the concept of a “becoming a Blue Angel Formation Leader”.
Born in Germany he joined the Air Force and served 22 years as and flight officer and instructor. He retired at the US/German Flight Training Center at Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico in 2001.
Dr. Meierhoefer became the executive director of ISG at Isera Group LLC, a software development company in Santa Barbara, California.
Since 2005 Dr. Meierhoefer owns his consulting company AMC LLC. As a program manager, facilitator for executive education programs, workshop leader, and strategic advisor to the executive teams he has served on projects (from most current to least recent) at:
- Bayer Healthcare Berkeley, California, (international employee development).
- CISCO, San Jose, California (operational networking as internal consultants).
- Audi Mexico, Puebla, Mexico, (inter-cultural networking and relationship building).
- State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, Illinois, (global employee integration).
- Johnson & Johnson-First Line Leader Program (California, Panama, Columbia, Spain).
- General Electric (Internal Networking and relationship building).
- Boeing, Seattle, WA (Supply chain leadership re-integration learning map program).
- American Management Association (2005 – present), seminar leader for “The Voice of Leadership”-program in western US states.
Dr. Meierhoefer supports, teaches and advises managers and leaders through different initiatives that enhance networking, elevator pitches, relationship development, strategic networking.
Dr. Meierhoefer has published three books
The Diamond Formation Leader Model is an approach that teaches leaders and followers to become a cohesive unit based on 4 leadership principles.
- Team Building
- Cultural Sensitivity
I like to show my audiences the secrets to becoming such a Diamond Formation Leader and from a Diamond Formation Team. When they go back to their work, they know what to do and how to improve their leadership and followership to reach their personal dreams and business goals.
- Leading your Diamond Formation.
- How to build a Diamond Fomration Team.
- The Value of Balancing your Business Needs and Inspiring your Employees.
- How to generate a frequency of trust & inspiration in your team.
- Using the PANDA method for delegation.
- Custom workshop First Republic Bank.
- “Becoming an internal consultant” – seminar series for CISCO.
- Custom peer coaching program for Bayer Healthcare.
- Communication and conflict resolution program for Pitney Bowes.
“Axel is a role model for those of us who make a living from providing professional advice because he demonstrates true vocation and passion in his work.
Mauricio Monroy, Mink Global
I personally have witnessed his use of intelligence, critical skills, positive attitude, and contribution to our project. Because Axel’s advance “toolkit” of knowledge, skills, and abilities in his profession is so well developed, and because these skills and his willingness to use them are transferable to critical organizational needs, he quickly became my first choice for teaming with him on a collaborative project.
Dr. Bill Freedman, CEO TopCorp LLC
Axel is the consummate professional. He is thorough and investigative; promises and delivers results, and is focused and client-centered. I have found working with Axel pleasant, informative and productive. I encourage anyone seeking to employ his services to do so without reservation.
Tom Blaisse, Professional Speaker
Axel Meierhoefer is a tremendous resource for any organization. Axel is a trusted member of the Global Bankers Institute.
Cliff Brody, Founder Global Bankers Institute
Axel is very creative in coming up with ways to provide leadership development topics in meaningful ways to top executives.
Jan Johnson, Writing Assistance Inc.